Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From the Cradle of Wine

For all of you Quincy House blog readers looking for another online diversion in life, I suggest you check out From the Cradle of Wine, a public diplomacy project I'm putting together for one of my classes at the Institute of World Politics. The point of the site is to increase western appreciation of the Republic of Georgia (where they've been making wine for 8,000 years!), its wines, its culture and its people. New material is posted every day, so check back often. Feedback is quite welcome.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I love the labels! But, seriously, it looks like a fascinating blog.

    By Blogger Paul, at 9:32 AM, April 18, 2007  

  • Thanks, Paul. I posted some pretty sweet videos of a Georgian dance ensemble yesterday; it's sort of the "Riverdance" of Georgia. Frankly, I think the first video is pretty darn cool.

    By Blogger Aaron Linderman, at 1:52 PM, April 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home